Before you start using our RoG Hunting service, please read and understand this policy carefully to ensure that you fully understand and agree to it before you start using our service. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding the content of this policy, you can contact us.
- How we collect and use your personal information.
III. How we make your personal information available to the public.
- The storage of information.
- How you access and control your own personal information.
- Your rights and responsibilities.
VII. Information security.
VIII. The emails and messages we may send to you.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution.
XII. Contact us.
This policy applies to the RoG Hunting Service and the hardware terminals associated with the RoG Hunting Service.
- How we collect and use your personal information
The personal information we need/may need to collect and use about you when you use the RoG Hunting Service includes both of the following.
- Necessary information that you must authorize us to collect and use in order to achieve the basic functions of the RoG Hunting service. If you refuse to provide the appropriate information, you will not be able to use the RoG Hunting Services properly.
- The functional scenarios in which we collect and use your personal information
2.1 Providing Location-Based Services to You
RoG Hunting service needs to obtain the location of you and the hardware terminal and display it on a map, where you can know the location of you and the hardware terminal.
2.2 Providing you with avatar-based services
The APP needs to access your photo or camera to match the photo to the hardware device for displaying on the map.
III. How we provide your personal information to the public
We will not share your personal information, but with your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- Third party SDK service
SDK Name: Google Maps SDK
Service type: Map service
Type of personal information collected by the SDK: Location information, used to display your current location.
- Storage of information
- All information collected by RoG Hunting service is stored locally and will not be uploaded to the cloud.
- We will keep storing the information for you during your use of the RoG Hunting service, unless you delete it on your own.
- When you delete the RoG Hunting service, all stored information will be deleted.
- How you can access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own information or other personal information provided in connection with the use of our RoG Hunting Services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the foregoing information, we may require you to verify your identity in order to safeguard your account.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Individuals and organizations that meet one of the following conditions may use the RoG Hunting Services.
1.1 Natural persons who are at least eighteen years of age and have the capacity for civil rights and civil conduct.
1.2 Natural persons who are under eighteen years of age but whose guardians (including but not limited to parents) have given written consent.
1.3 Corporate legal persons such as companies, institutions, community organizations and other organizations established and legally existing according to Chinese laws and regulations.
- Users must provide accurate personal information to the RoG Hunting service when applying to use the RoG Hunting service, and must promptly update any changes to their personal information.
- When using the RoG Hunting service, users must comply with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations of the United Kingdom. You must not use the service for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following acts.
3.1 Producing, copying, publishing, transmitting or otherwise transferring information that contains one of the following.
3.1.1 Oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution
3.1.2 endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity
3.1.3 Those that harm the honor and interests of the state
3.1.4 inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity
3.1.5 undermining national religious policies and promoting evil cults and feudal superstitions
3.1.6 spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destabilizing society
3.1.7 spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime
3.1.8 insulting or slandering others and infringing on their legal rights
3.1.9 inciting illegal assemblies, associations, marches, demonstrations, and gatherings to disrupt social order
3.1.10 activities in the name of illegal civil organizations
3.1.11 contains content that is false, harmful, coercive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, invasive, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise morally objectionable
3.1.12 contains other content that is restricted or prohibited by England laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, and any legally binding codes.
3.2 You may not use the RoG Hunting Services to engage in any of the following activities.
3.2.1 Accessing computer information networks or using computer information network resources without permission.
3.2.2 Deleting, modifying or adding to the functions of the computer information network without permission.
3.2.3 without permission, to enter the computer information network to delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted.
3.2.4 intentional production, dissemination of computer viruses and other destructive programs.
3.2.5 other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
VII. Information Security
We will retain your personal information only for the period necessary for the purposes described in this policy and for the time period required by law and regulation. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss of information, improper use, unauthorized viewing or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and the possibility of various malicious means, it is not always possible to guarantee 100% security of information in the Internet industry, even with all efforts to enhance security measures. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
VIII. E-mails and messages we may send to you
Email and message pushing. We may use your information to send email or push notifications to your device when you use our RoG Hunting service. Announcements related to the RoG Hunting service, we may send you announcements related to the RoG Hunting service when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended for system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements related to the RoG Hunting service that are not promotional in nature.
We may revise the terms of this Policy from time to time, and such revisions form part of this Policy. If such revisions result in a material reduction of your rights under this Policy, we will notify you by prominently displaying a notice on our home page or by sending you an email or otherwise prior to the effective date of the revision. In such case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by this Policy as amended.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- Applicable Law
The laws of the People’s United Kingdom shall apply to the implementation, interpretation and dispute resolution of this policy.
- Dispute Resolution
If any dispute arises between you and us regarding the content of this Policy or its implementation, both parties shall resolve it amicably; if both parties cannot resolve the dispute through consultation, both parties agree that the dispute shall be submitted to the people’s court of the defendant’s domicile.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any force majeure or other unforeseen event that makes the performance of this policy impossible, unnecessary or meaningless. Force majeure as referred to in this policy means that it cannot be foreseen, avoided and cannot overcome the objective circumstances, including but not limited to war, typhoon, flood, fire, lightning or earthquake, strike, riot, legal disease, hacker attack, network virus, technical control of the telecommunications sector, governmental action or any other natural or man-made disasters, and other objective circumstances.
- The validity, performance and all matters related to the effectiveness of this policy and its amendments will be governed by the laws of the People’s United Kingdom, and any disputes will be governed by the laws of the People’s United Kingdom only.
- This policy is valid: from the time the user agrees to this policy or uses the RoG Hunting service until the user cancels the RoG Hunting service.
- Use of the RoG Hunting service indicates acceptance of the RoG Hunting service policy and all its attachments.
- The final interpretation of this policy belongs to RoG Hunting service.
XII. Contact us
If you have questions or suggestions about personal information protection issues, you can choose to contact us through the following methods:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your questions or suggestions as soon as possible and respond within fifteen business days after verifying your user identity.
April 28, 2023