RoG® Speeder (RS1) dog collar device is a high-precision GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU receiver equipped with a 4G mobile networking module for tracking and training of sporting dogs. The dog collar uses 3 time durations of vibration and 3 intensity levels of stimulation to train dogs. It is used with RoG® (RS1) hunting dog tracking/training handheld with capability of information transmission both in and out of the coverage of mobile network to ensure the stability of the communication. Please refer to the function description of RoG® (RS1) Multi-dog Tracking and Training System.
|Supported navigation||High-precision GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU|
|SIM Card||nano SIM card，Support 4G network|
|Range (tracking and training)||Up to 15km (out the coverage of mobile network)
Unlimited Range (in the coverage of mobile network)
|Transmission mode||Both in and out of the coverage of mobile network|
|Geography Fence||An alarm is triggered when a dog enters or leaves a Geofence|
|LED beacon lights||Yes|
|Antenna||Radio antenna plus GPS antenna|
|Battery||3550 mAh Rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Battery life||20-40 hours|
|Replaceable collar strap||Yes|
|Collar strap size||1” (2.54 cm)|
GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU reception enables better satellite tracking in challenging environments than GPS alone.
Rugged and IPX7 water-proof grade, the hunting dog collar is tough enough to work well wherever your dog runs, tracking/training range up to 15km (out the coverage of mobile network, depending on terrain) or unlimited range (in the coverage of mobile network).
Geography fence function is available, the fence setting in the APP let you monitor the location of the dog, it triggers the alarm while a dog enters or leaves the designated geography fence.
The stimulation and vibration features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation and vibration allows you to make 3 levels of quick changes while training. You can tab the sound recording icon on the handheld or call the dog collar directly to hear the dog’s barks remotely. You can also turn on the LED beacon lights built into the dog collar from the handheld to help find your dog in low-light conditions and at night.
RoG® (RS1) dog collar device comes with a 1-inch (2.54 cm) collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately).
VHF AND SIM CARD
How to use it well:
1. Tracking and Training: Our collars provide both tracking and training functionality for your pets. They are designed to help you keep track of their whereabouts and train them effectively.
2. Use of VHF without subscription: Our collars are compatible with VHF technology, which means that you can use them without subscription. This offers you a practical and economical solution for tracking your animals.
3. SIM card in case of reception difficulties: In areas where reception may be difficult, you have the option of inserting a SIM card. We offer two options for this:
To. Multi SIM from your telephone operator: If you have a subscription with your telephone operator, you can obtain three additional SIM cards free of charge. This will allow you to improve reception in the affected areas.
b. Multi-operator for white areas: In areas where reception is very difficult or even non-existent, we recommend the use of a multi-operator SIM card. This option requires a monthly subscription of €30 per year and per SIM card. It will allow you to benefit from optimal connectivity, even in the most remote places.
Data Multi-Operators compatible:
To take full advantage of your GPS and RoG collar, we recommend that you subscribe to our subscription offer which includes a full SIM card at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our partnership with RoG, we can offer you a superior European multi-operator network.
There are two options to choose from to meet your data needs: 50MB for normal use or 100MB for heavy use. Plus, all unused data can be used by another SIM card, meaning you won’t waste a single byte of your subscription.
Whether you prefer a subscription with or without commitment, we invite you to visit our “OPERATOR” page to obtain more information and to subscribe to our exceptional offer. With our RoG SIM card solution, you can always keep an eye on your pet, wherever it is, and enjoy a reliable and quality GPS tracking experience in France or Europe without changing your subscription.
IN THE BOX:
● RoG® Speeder (RS1) dog collar device with built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
● 1″ collar strap
● Standard radio antenna
● Charge clip
● AC adapter
● USB cable
● Contact points
● Insulated plugs
– Tracking history up to 15 days
– Positioning accuracy is 5m VHF and 15m GSM
– Electric training adjustable on 3 levels and vibration option adjustable on 3 levels.
– No sound option for training.
– Mapping via app only
– Add up to 20 dogs – ——— Standard xp 67, 100% waterproof
– Collar lock, remote deactivation
– Autonomy / Emission rate: 20h for 2.5sec and 40h for 5min
– Collar audio recording
– Alert dog inactive for more than 30sec
– Autonomous interference management
* Property of ROG HUNTING registered model EUIPO N°015018009. Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part or importation made without the consent of the authors or their successors in title or assigns, is unlawful without the authorization of the brand.